Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

LOL~

I like the hidden Easter~ its the best!! Anyway your art style is awesome, i admire your color palette use.

War for Awesometron War for Awesometron

Hilarious

Haha you have an awesome wit~ combine with your quirky style of animation~ its perfect in its own way~ should make a good long awesome episode!!

Resident Evil: Parts Resident Evil: Parts

Respect

This is very funny and jokes are clever.

Next entry, make it longer and take time drawing the characters

Stick to your simple but funny humors n you will win fans.

Chrono Trigger Unglued 05 Chrono Trigger Unglued 05

Awesome

Hehe i like the interactivity and the bonus scene is very funny.

Flash Short:The Beginning Flash Short:The Beginning

Awesome...epic

I was in awe from the very moment i pushed the play button, that was so cool. The storyline was so deep and with a implicit moral too, animation was so so but u have excellent cinematics. This flash is very haunting and very science fictiony...an i luved it. I wish to do the same, u inspired me, now im gona make something too hehe, tanx.

Auto & Eve Redone Auto & Eve Redone

Oh Shoot...whats wrong with this world?

I felt sorry for the little dude... but i must say, thats the most effective mechanical rape animation ive ever seen since the animatrix haha. good job! keep up the "good" work!

Invader-Slush responds:

Thank you! ^^
I'll do my best to keep up the "good" work! X3;

That's My Fulp 22 That's My Fulp 22

poorly produced..

Your preloader is annoying and the story was slow and borrrrrinnngg, the animation was okay, but if this is how its gona be for the next episode the good luck!

MaddFlash2 responds:

Unless you have a really slow computer the preloader shouldn't be there that long. Oh well thanks for your honesty.

Monster's Dream Monster's Dream

Amazing!

My oh My! already you are my favorite artist! I hope to see more so i can learn from you! Did i already mention i like your style?! :P

Monster's Tutorial Monster's Tutorial

Simple but Awesome!

I love your tutorial, very informative and prettyyyyyy haha. Keep up the good work! I like your style fyi :)

Aerodynamix Aerodynamix

awesome

Your head must have house a beautiful mind.

Ace0fredspades responds:

woah... Nice to hear that... thanx